Wednesday 20 April 2011

Grapity… Blue!


When I was small, grape hyacinths were my absolute favorite flower. That grew in abundance in our neighborhood, and I usually found myself in trouble for picking in the yards of neighbors. Like tiny flowers of the grape hyacinth are, I never considered how they could be used in wedding flowers as weddingbridesmaid dresses
and arrangements Receiver. Until, I found a beautiful photo of a bunch of grapes hyacinth and paperwhite created by Flowers by Paula Cosgrove in the hands of a bride.

daffodils, grape hyacinth bouquet

Very sweet, right? I love the delicacy of the flowers in the field, and especially how they contrast with the thickness of the base of the branch. I was inspired to find more grape hyacinth is used at weddings and, although there is not much out there in terms of actual wedding evening dress photos (as it is not the most popular choice), I found some figures he can find inspiration.

grape hyacinth bouquet wedding centerpieces

What have we here? Take a look (in the sense of clockwise):

1. grape hyacinths in a recycling container clementine Real Simple - this would be an easy DIY center in a semi-rustic wedding prom dresses!
2. grape hyacinth Botanical invites concept
3. A bunch of nothing more than grape hyacinth Style Weddings
4. A bright and colorful centerpiece of grape hyacinth tin BHG
5. Grape hyacinth blossoms of Belle Fleur in New York
6. And the wedding favors grape hyacinth set in the settings table





No comments:

Post a Comment